Leaded Bronze Products
ASTM B140. Leaded Commercial Bronze C31400 combines the natural corrosion resistance of C22000 with the machinability typical of leaded brasses. Like C22000, it is an alpha brass nominally composed of 89% copper and 9% zinc, but it also contains approximately 2% lead to impart free-cutting characteristics.
Leaded Bronze ASTM B-140 C31400
Product Price: Rs 600 / KgGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Kg
leaded bronze (also known as leaded tin bronze) is readily available and less expensive when compared to other bearings alloys. Leaded bronze alloys are well known for their unsurpassed wear performance and can be used against unhardened and not perfectly smooth shafts.
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Grade||ASTM B-140 C31400|
|Tensile Strength||ksi -50,MPa -345|
Along with excellent wear resistance, the alloy offers excellent machining properties and is suitable for use in the manufacture of bushes and bearings which are used under medium load as long as suitable lubrication is used. Leaded bronze also benefits from good load carrying capacity and good thermal conductivity.
A leaded bronze will generally have better machining characteristics than an unleaded bronze. It will, however, retain a plasticity that makes it ideal for applications such as the production of bearings, as it allows slacker tolerances to be absorbed if softer shaft materials are used.
- Cu - 87.50% to 90.50%
- Zn- Remainder
- Pb-1.30% to 2.50 %
Physical & Mechanical properties -
- Tensile Strength - 365 MPa
- Yield Strength- 275 MPa
- Elongation - 10%
- Round - OD 6 mm upto 200 mm
- Hollow - OD 150 mm WT max 10% of OD
- Hex - Max 170 mm A/F
- Square - Max 170 mm A/F
- Flat - 170 mm Width , Max WT-10% of width
- Production Capacity: 10000 kg
- Delivery Time: 10-12 Days
- Packaging Details: In Hessian Cloth & Wooden Cases Wooden crates are quite easy and efficient to manufacture from a set design or from a customers custom design specs; it is relatively resistant to different weather conditions and (sea) water; It crates offer added security and protection, an important factor especially if you are shipping fragile and valuable items; it crates are often used on more than one journey and can withstand great vertical pressure if they are stacked correctly with the weight evenly distributed; Most crates have good ventilation; and it crates are completely natural. Hessian cloth, also known as burlap in some parts of the world, is a plain woven cloth which is used for countless applications namely packaging, home decor and shopping bags. The woven nature of the fabric allows the contents to breathe and is therefore ideal for products that are moisture sensitive. It is breathable and so resists condensation and associated spoilage of contents. It is also durable enough to withstand rough handling in transit; these properties have also led to its use for temporary protection as wet covering to prevent rapid moisture loss.
Get Best Quote Request Callback